We covet your prayers. They are essential. We are abundantly aware of the fact that our mission cannot be accomplished without the blessing, strength and power of God. Our task is seemingly impossible, but with God all things are possible. Our mission must be bathed in prayer. Frequently, mission team volunteers will have their local congregations or families specifically and intentionally lift them up in prayer each day they are in Africa. Prayer is said at each well as it is dedicated to the glory of God. Through your personal prayers at home or corporately in your house of worship; people supportive of MMM can become an active part of the mission and be a real blessing to our work of in Africa. Especially during the installation season, daily lift up in prayer all the workers & volunteers. The following are possible points to include in your prayers for MMM:
- Pray for all the African leaders and workers.
- Pray for the mission team volunteers that go to work side by side with them. You can pray for the Mission Team members by name; they are listed in the summer newsletter.
- Pray God protects all MMM people from any physical harm or injury. May God keep them free from all sickness and disease,
- Pray that God will provide the workers with all the physical resources they need to accomplish their mission and work mightily to remove any obstacles that may arise.
- Pray for the villages that will receive the wells and that God will prosper them through their clean, safe water. Ask God to bless their labors making bricks and collecting stones. Pray God will guide the village leadership and the well committee.
- Pray for safety in travels, both for safe flight to and from Africa and for traveling mercies while in Africa. May God watch over all MMM workers as they travel year round.
- Pray that God will open the hearts of many to provide the financial resources necessary for this mission. May the satisfaction of having made a difference and the joy of generosity bless them.